Autoclaves - Sterilizers
The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 compact size 7” chamber autoclave is
an electrically heated sterilizer using steam as the sterilizing agent.
It is a manually operated device, with a control system based upon
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty