Schiller ECG - EKG
The most important cardiopulmonary function tests are combined in one single device: resting ECG, exercise ECG, spirometry. Ready for networking with XML output.
- Intuitive, easy to use with direct function keys
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals
- A4 (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on internal or external printer
- Easy to use with full keyboard and direct function keys
- ECG waveform display with 3 / 6 / 2x6 leads
- Automatic ECG measurement and computer-aided ECG interpretation for pediatric and adult ECGs
- Thrombolysis recommendation software
- Basic exercise test capability
- Data transfer to PC for storage of both resting ECG and spirometry recordings via Ethernet or internal modem
- Bi-directional network communication provides access to the patient demographics
- DICOM or HL7 aECG waveform export of resting ECGs1
- PDF export2
- Barcode reader
- SEMA-200 or SEMA3 data mangement PC software to save, validate and archive ECG and spirometry data on PC
- External monitor connection
Schiller CARDIOVIT AT-102 Resting ECG w/Interpretation,
Memory (40 Resting ECG) & SCM, Full-page 8.5"x11" printout with built-in ECG waveform display and VGA output port.
Schillerware 2.0 EMR/EHR Integration Software included.
AT-102 Combo ECG & Spirometer.AT-102 ECG SCM w/Interp,
PFT, Memory (40 Resting ECG), Full-page 8.5"x11" printout with built-in ECG waveform display and VGA Output port. Includes SP-250 Sensor and Calibration Syringe. Upgradeable to Stress. Three (3) Year Limited Warranty