Electrocardiographs>Schiller AT-2 Plus ECG
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV and MVV
- Upgrade to PFT with the unique SP-250 disposable sensor that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality and Spirometry curves
- Automatic and manual mode
- Full size 8 1/2" x 11" reports (A4)
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to 3 hours of normal use
- Single button operation
- RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC SEMA-200
SCHILLER ECG Measurement and Interpretation Software for Children and Adult ECGs
The computerized ECG interpretation is designed to assist the physician but never replaces her/his decision.The physician has to consider all other relevant information of the patient.
Updates available for the physicians at any time after purchasing an equipment.
AT-2 Plus ECG with Interpretation. Memory (stores up to 40 patients).
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty.
● 10 Lead Patient Cable
● 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters
● 500 Disposable Electrodes
● One (1) pack of paper
● Power Cable
● Operating Manual
● Pack of 10 Disposable Flow Tubes / 2 Nose Clips
CARDIOVIT AT-2 plus ECG
Schiller AT-2 Plus ECG and spirometry -Brochure