Model 1000 + OTO-WITH PRINTER
Audiometer | Audiometric Equipment
OTO-SCREEN SEQUENTIAL TESTING:
• The Model 1000 + OTO-SCREEN is a standard threshold & screening audiometer
with the option of sequential testing.
• By the push of a button the sequential mode allows the operator to select the
screening dB (Threshold). (10-35 dB in 5dB steps).
• Sequential screening is conducted at the school testing frequencies, 1000, 2000,
4000 Hz or the medical screening at 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
• The screening starts with a 40 dB familiarization tone.
• A positive response by the patient with the patient response switch initiates the
sequential test tones presented at 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, and 4000 Hz to each
• Sequential testing proceeds only after each timely response.
• If there is no response of a false response the fail light alerts the operator.
• Tones are presented at random to eliminate second guessing.
• Timely responses advance to the nest frequency until both ears are tested.
• A pass light indicates to the operator the test was completed successfully.
• The operator is in control and can select standard threshold or screening mode by the
push of a button
AMBCO MODEL 1000 + Package
• Meets or exceeds ANSI 3:6 - 1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) Methods for pure-tone
• O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements
• Standard Mode - dB (Threshold Level) 0 to 90dB in 5dB steps.
Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
• OTO-SCREEN Mode - dB (Threshold Level) 10 to 35dB in 5dB steps
Frequencies presented sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
• Easy to read displays, quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing.• Portable package with padded bag, weighs 5 lbs.
Automatic or Manual Operation audiometer with Hard Copy Microprocessor Controlled Accurate Testing, Minimal Operator Time, Least Expensive Audiometer In Its Class, Ideal For Physicians.
All Primary Care Practices
Pediatrics, Family, General, Internal Medicine, Schools
5 Year Warranty